General Guidelines Due to COVID-19
- We follow six-foot social distancing whenever possible. To that end, please note the following: NO HANDSHAKES, HUGGING, etc. Before the service, please wait six feet apart when entering. After the service, please move away from the entrance doors and sidewalks (to a safe area) to fellowship, which will allow others to keep distance while going to their vehicle.
- Wearing of masks is strongly encouraged. If you do not have one, we have them available.
- Seating will be in every other row and will be done by the ushers to maintain social distancing. Look at this as an opportunity to explore a new pew and new view!
- At the end of the service, you will be dismissed row by row by the ushers.
- Do not attend if coughing, feeling sick or have a temperature above 100.3 (a non-contact thermometer will be used to take your temperature as you enter).
- There will be no coffee time or water fountain until the social distancing is removed. You may bring along your own covered water bottle or container.
- All primary hand contact surfaces are disinfected before and after each service.
These guidelines follow CDC recommendations and have been set up by the Church Board.